- Mixing Bowls
- Measuring Cup
- 1 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1/4 Cup Dijon Mustard or Stone Ground
- 1 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Thyme leaves
- 1/2 tsp Rosemary leaves
- 1/2 tsp Paprika Regular or Smoked
- 1/4 tsp Mustard Powder
- 1 – 2 tsp Liquid Smoke** Optional
- To start the marinade, mix the Apple Cider Vinegar, Brown Sugar, Maple Syrup, and Dijon/Stone Ground Mustard together first, getting the sugar to dissolve.
- Now add the dry herbs and spices: Garlic Powder, Onion Powder, Black Pepper, Thyme leaves, Rosemary leaves, Paprika, and Mustard Powder
- Mix until well combined and taste. Alter to your tastes, play with the flavors you already have started.
- Add the Liquid Smoke if desired for barbecue flavor. Start small, you can always add more, but you cannot take it back.